It’s so great whenever Rules of Survival goes through an update because it will surely enhance the gaming performance as well as solve all the bugs that you have experienced during the combat. In addition, the update will bring you further contents as well as new features added to the game. Before exploring this update, you should take a look at the maintenance times in discrepant areas.
- UTC: 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM, Dec. 14, 2017
- PST: 11:00 PM, Dec. 13 – 01:00 AM, Dec. 14, 2017
- AST: 03:00 AM – 05:00 AM, Dec. 14, 2017
- CCT: 15:00 – 17:00, Dec. 14, 2017
The completion time is just an approximation because it may take longer than it said above.
- The anti-cheat detection will work much better because it was enhanced.
- Increased the fluency when the items are picked up.
- If you play the game on iOS devices, you won’t experience the high rate of crash anymore. You are recommended to download the new version so as to fix the crash issue.
- The game performance got optimized. The in-game lag won’t occur more. Already decreased several elements, like the CPU of consumption of supply crates, the footsteps, and the specific maneuvers.
- The final scope of signal zone now has a new different look.
- Decreased the height of vegetation.
- Reduced the damage of M4A1, AR15, and AKM over 100m. The shooting rates of them won’t be high anymore.
- The fire rate of Thompson was decreased. Feel free to utilize it with lots of sights, like holo, red dot, or 2x scope.
- the sniper rifles contain the default scopes now.
- When you go prone and you want to assist your teammates but you can’t do that, just don’t worry about it because with the new posture, you are able to crouch and help them at the same time.
- Increased the useful range of attack.
- The vehicles and players can recognize some colors for the damage now.
- The audio cues of bicycles don’t exist in the game anymore.
- No more high spawn rate for the blue sports cars!
- You still move at the same speed even when you have no weapons or when you are equipped with close ranged weapons.
- Made advancement to the attack range of melee weapons.
- Made an alteration to the exhibition of throwables’ countdown.
- Touching the fire button while checking the items will make you shoot.
- When you move onto land right after swimming, just switch to the main weapon if you want.
- Now when you make a move and hold a grenade in your hand, you won’t hear the audio cue anymore.
Brand new features
- When you unlock the supply box, you will get new clothes and parachutes.
- The rewarded share function was unlocked and added to the game. Now if you share the game, you will surely earn gold and brand new clothes.
- With a tutorial added to the game, the players, especially the newbies will find it much easier to learn the rules and controls.
- The game now consists of the parachute sound effects.
- Enhanced the game lobby and team interface. UI display, as well as control logic, got optimized too.
- A new rifle was included in the game, and it’s an SVD.
- Now you can enjoy the three-wheeler vehicle in the game.
- If you get stuck, don’t be afraid! Just use a reset feature to reset your position.
- With the customized buttons attached to the settings, you will be able to modify the zone, size, and opacity of the button.
- You can use the share feature in the wardrobe to share your character’s appearance with others.
- The rubber chicken is a new melee weapon in the game. Try to keep it in your hand so you sprint speed will be increased. If the enemies get hit by it, they will sure scream.
- Car horns and bicycle bells were included. While you are driving a vehicle, just make sure you will use it.
- The game now has a sprint locked button that permits the players to switch to the sprint locked mode from their current positions.
- The game now consists of several new languages, including Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
- A PC version is finally out! Feel free to download and enjoy it with a new server!
- The display of teammate number markers underwent an optimization.
- Highlighted the cues of anyone when they got down.
- The game now has a new loading interface.
- The pickup button won’t turn up whenever you fire.
- The melee weapons and throwable pickups now have new settings.
- The flight path of the plane was marked on the map.
- Optimized some details of chat with the mail systems.
- Repaired the med items that couldn’t enhance HP.
- Repaired a bug making the players in a fight be displayed as being available.
- Solved an issue when the look and hairstyles didn’t exhibit their rarities.
- Solved a bug making the display not to change back once closing the long range scopes.
- Repaired a bug making the scope info not revive after you have picked new guns.
- Fixed an issue when the location markers were hindered by the kill cues.
- Solved a bug making your character get stuck.