Rules of Survival game continue to experience another new update which will be released on Jan 4, 2018. You will check out new features with lots of new contents, items added to the game. In addition, make sure you won’t miss the maintenance times so you can learn when it will come about in your area.
- UTC: 07:00 AM – 09:00 AM, Jan. 4, 2018
- PST: 11:00 PM, Jan 3 – 01: 00 AM, Jan 4, 2018.
- AST: 03:00 AM – 05:00 AM, Jan. 4, 2018.
- CCT: 15:00 – 17:00, Jan 4, 2018
- JST: 16:00 – 18:00, Jan 4, 2018
The completion time is just an estimate. It’s not always accurate like what it said above.
- A helmet attached to the game throughout a match won’t be armed with a headwear anymore. The players can arm themselves with both hats and helmets at the same time.
- Made an optimization to the character movement and surface performance consumption.
- A patch for the x-ray hack that got explored was launched.
- Added a brand new vehicle speedboat! You are able to ride atop the sea directly into the battleground easily.
- Added a brand new throwable item called Molotov Cocktail. You can grab this item on the battleground. On the ground where the item was thrown, it will automatically explode into dangerous flams. If the enemies are in the range of the fire, they will surely get burn damage without ceasing. The fire will put out on its own.
- The in-game bicycle got enhanced. Now there is a back seat which allows 2 players to ride.
- There is a new “Stat” page in the Data section now. The players are able to check their detailed rank info and lots of statistics of the performance in the game.
- Some items were attached to the game, including weekly pass and monthly pass.
- The discount store now has more clothes, which consists of some outfits and packs.
- Simple Mode is a special matchmaking mode added to the game. The grass graphics are not supported on some mobile devices of the players. The ones and teammates that are in that case will instead put into this mode, and there is no grass there. They will still be able to gain the similar rewards in this mode.
- The M14EBR’s automatic fire mode was removed, and 3-round burst mode is used as an alternative to it.
- Added brand new abilities to the zombie mode. Also, the Zombie HP and attack damage now have the balance adjustments.
- A brand new setting was attached to the game. It will make the devices of the players vibrate when they get damaged in the game. You can enable this option in the Settings menu.
- When your character gets destroyed, the camera will still be in the area of death.
- Made an optimization to the vehicle collision effects. The vehicles will give more physically proper protection from the bullets.
- Made an improvement to the tapping sound effect in the lobby, the store as well as other interfaces.
- The item durability indicator in the battle interface got enhanced.
- Made an upgrade to the ranks! Now they are much easier to be apprehended.
- The Battle Result interface now has a mark of mode.
When you go prone, you will be able to straightly stand up again by tapping the jump button.